Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Honeymoon Dessert Taman Anggrek

So I'll continue my story from my last post. The next day, I went back to Taman Anggrek (again) with the same purpose, to watch The Amazing Spiderman 2 haha! This time I got the ticket to watch this box office movie. While waiting for the show, I got some times to kill. So to do it, I decided to visit Honeymoon Dessert just across the XXI.
Like the name, Honeymoon Dessert is a store that serves dessert as its main. Originally from Hong Kong, Honeymoon Dessert has well spread in Indonesia. With so many choices to enjoy desserts now in Jakarta, Honeymoon Dessert can be your choice to consider.


Desserts come in many types, like cakes, ice cream, fruits and many more. Honeymoon Dessert dominantly has fruits in its menu. The fruits are processed and mixed into many variants here. Pudding, pancake, snowball, iced as you like.

Thai Black Glutinous Rice with Mango in Vanilla Sauce (IDR 32k)
I like mango, so I picked this menu not because of its long name! Also I was also seeking something that could be refreshing and light in taste. The mango here was a bit sour, I was expecting  to be more balanced between sweet and sour. But the sourness didn't ruin this dessert, the black rice and vanilla sauce were pretty amazing. Two big scoops of black glutinous rice were irresistible! The texture was a bit dense but soft while eating it.





Durian Pudding (IDR 31k)
I'm not gonna write about this long, this pudding was simply great! Durian flavored pudding added with real durian flesh! What can you ask more? This is awesomeness! Period!
Another durian dessert that you should try is Durian Pancake which I didn't try this time. Many say it's good!




Watermelon Sago with Tofu Pudding (IDR 23k)
A very cute pinky dessert. With its relatively low price, this could be a good pick for you. The juiciness of watermelon in that big chunks of watermelon sago is totally refreshing. The smooth tofu pudding will only make this dessert delightful. Not too sweet but it's still there. Just an escape you need in this kind of hot day.






Honeymoon Dessert
Mall Taman Anggrek Lv 4 #401A
Jl. Letjen S. Parman, Kav. 21, West Jakarta

Follow me on : Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment