Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

I Love Taimei Central Park

Hi readers!

Back again with The Foodglasses here, in this post I'll share my latest food journey. Hope you enjoy this!
So, in one fine afternoon (the sun was shining bright as always but a light rain poured down at the same time, gee... Well, I'd still consider it as 'fine' anyway.), I was in the mood to have a snack and refreshing time. I went to Central Park Mall and settled down in Tribeca, instead of the mall itself (had enough with the mall!).
It was I Love Taimei that caught my eyes and finally I wanted to try snacking there.


The shop here wasn't that big, quite small actually with only 3 tables and counters inside, more tables outside at the foyer. I Love Taimei is more like a buy-and-go shop than a dine-in shop. I took a table at the foyer, it was more spacious for me. And here are what I had :

Selina - BBQ Crispy Chicken (IDR 32k)
This is the main selling from I Love Taimei. Crispy Chicken with BBQ seasoning. The original Crispy Chicken was coated with sweet flour, so the chicken was dominantly sweet. The chicken itself had a smooth texture and the crispiness was okay. The BBQ seasoning was the main point here, it added more sweetness to the chicken and it was tasty! Completed with sesame seed.





Ella - Extra Crispy Chicken (IDR 32k)
Another main selling from I Love Taimei. It was like the original crispy chicken with extra crispiness. The texture of the chicken was the same like the Selina one. This Extra Crsipy Chicken was a bit off with its crispiness level, the crispy texture was a bit hard. I added spicy seasoning to it to balance the sweet taste. The dishes in I Love Taimei mostly have a sweet taste, it's better to find something that not sweet or you're gonna feel sick :/




Seaweed Fries
I Love Taimei's fries was a decent one. You can choose the seasoning you want for the fries, I opted for seaweed seasoning. It just turned out to be a good combination, I loved the seaweed aroma and the taste was superb! The fries were fresh and crisp, I couldn't resist the temptation of a good fries!



Sweet Potato
This was my favorite pick, sweet potato. Freshly served with original seasoning, this sweet potato was also irresistible. The sweet potato was REAL sweet and the crunchy skin made it more enjoyable in every bite. I'd like to have it more for sure.



Super Caramel Milk (IDR 22k)
Another recommended menu. The caramel tasted so good and the sweetness was fine for me. Creamy taste from the milk was simply delightful. The simplest yet superb that you can get here. The sugar in this milk was medium (you can request it, also the ice) and there's an upsize option just by adding IDR 3k. Really refreshing in these hot days lately.


Green Tea La Creme (IDR 20k)
Blended cream with green tea flavor. I must say the cream was a bit too much but the green tea flavor was not that bad. You need a bigger straw to drink this haha.




You can order a full set in I Love Taimei for IDR 58k, in a full set you'll get one portion of crispy chicken, one sidedish and one milk tea, all of your own choice.  




It wasn't a waste to explore the other side of Central Park when you find this kind of shop :p
Have a great snack while enjoying a beautiful sight is simply lovely!

I Love Taimei
Tribeca UG-06, Central Park
West Jakarta
Facebook | Twitter

Follow me on : Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment