Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Djournal Coffee Puri Indah Mall

Hello, thank you for visiting The Foodglasses blog :).

We are still in the high hype of World Cup 2014. As the tournament approaches into the last 16, there are some (or many?) surprises. First, the reigning champion, Spain - one of my favorite - crashed out after the first two group matches. That was a shocker for everyone. In group D, group of death which consists of three former world champions, England, Italy, Uruguay and underdog Costa Rica. But who would predict Costa Rica will top this group? England and Italy bow out from the tournament, meanwhile Luis Suarez gets his hattrick of biting after he did it again to Italy's Giorgio Chiellini. Suarez will obviously become the main talk in a few days ahead.
I'm rooting the Germans to shine in this World Cup. How about you?

My hype for coffee and coffee shop right now is as high as my hype for this year World Cup. Enjoying quality time at coffee shop and take a sip from a cup of coffee, just a perfect combination. So this time, I went out to spend my night at this coffee shop in Puri Indah Mall. Yes, it is Djournal Coffee. Djournal Coffee isn't as mainstream as the other coffee shop inside the mall for me. I did enjoy my 'hipster time' here :)). Really love the ambiance here at night plus the classic western design made the place very comfy. This branch is really suitable for a group hangout, a personal chit chat or even for business meeting (I would love to do it here sometime!). For the meal and drink, I didn't take much since I was very full after dinner. I picked light bites and sweet drink to accompany my time at Djournal.









Nutella Blast (IDR 45k)
So the first that I had was Nutella Blast. No coffee from a coffee shop seems weird, huh? No, not at all! It depends on the occasion, I just wanted something easy so I took the Nutella Blast. The drink tasted more like Ferrero Rocher rather than Nutella, although I could still taste the Nutella flavor. It also contained some nuts. Drizzled with some chocolate sauce at the side. Yummy yum yum! :))



Chicken Teriyaki Wrap (IDR 43k)
Two wraps of chicken fillet coated with teriyaki sauce completed with fries. Kind of perfect snack for me. The chicken was a bit hard but inside it was still good, just a fraction off. They came in big chunks woohoo!  The teriyaki sauce was perfect for this wrap, sweet and tasty. How about the fries? They were also okay, sprinkled with sesame seed, pretty much enjoyable along with the wraps. Djournal's Chicken Teriyaki Wrap served on a wooden tray, nice!







Love my outing to Djournal Coffee this time.
See you on my next post! Haha *cheers*

Djournal Coffee
Ground Floor / Unit E 001
Puri Indah Mall, West Jakarta
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Follow me on : Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment